When you look in the mirror, do you like the smile you see? Is it open and confident, or do you have cosmetic flaws that make you feel too self-conscious to smile?
At Exceptional Dentistry of Delaware, we want you to feel great about your smile. We believe that everyone deserves the confident feeling that comes with knowing their teeth are healthy and beautiful. Whatever aesthetic improvements you have in mind, Dr. Amanda Matthews and Dr. Edward Bayley offer cosmetic dentistry in Wilmington, DE to help you achieve your goals for a more confident smile.
Your Smile, Only Better
The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Dr. Matthews and Dr. Bayleys' skills and experience allow them to design smile makeovers that result in the best version of your beautiful smile.
When we understand what dental flaws make you unhappy, we can tailor your treatment to meet your unique needs. Dr. Matthews and Dr. Bayley will listen to your concerns and recommend the procedures that she knows will help you accomplish your goals. They will explain the pros and cons of each until you feel confident about your decision and know what to expect from your treatment.
We'll Customize Your Smile Makeover
At Exceptional Dentistry of Delaware, Dr. Matthews and Dr. Bayley customize smile makeovers by suggesting one or more of the following cosmetic treatments at our Wilmington dental office.
- Professional teeth whitening: If you would like to eliminate stained or yellow teeth, we offer in-office power whitening and customized kits to whiten at home at your own pace.
- Tooth-colored fillings: A dental filling made of a composite resin material blends seamlessly with the tooth we’re repairing and with the rest of your smile.
- Cosmetic dental bonding: Dr. Matthews and Dr. Bayley use the same tooth-colored composite material to repair chipped or broken teeth, close gaps and spaces, or improve the shape or size of a tooth.
- Porcelain veneers: If you want to make a dramatic change to your smile, porcelain veneers conceal a multitude of cosmetic flaws. Broken teeth, crooked or gapped teeth, or severely stained teeth can all be improved with porcelain veneers.
- Porcelain dental crowns: A dental crown fits over a tooth like a cap. Since they conceal the tooth beneath, we may recommend them to improve the shape or size of a tooth.
Once you, Dr. Matthews, and Dr. Bayley know what procedures are appropriate for you, we’ll customize a treatment plan to make your dream smile a reality.
Schedule a Dental Appointment with Us
Do you have smile changes in mind but aren’t sure where to start? There’s a lot to consider, and we’d like to help get you going in the right direction. Please call Exceptional Dentistry of Delaware to schedule an appointment at our Wilmington, DE dental office to get started.